George K. Brannen English Scholars Fund 3703

Home » Giving to Fund 3703 » Give to Georgia Southern University’s Fund #3707

Give to Georgia Southern University’s Fund #3707

if you agree with me and feel the same as I do: we, as individuals, can encourage by helping the students of tomorrow move the mountains that need to be moved.

Every amount helps. Whether you can give $50 or $1000.00 or somewhere in between, your gift will go toward building a better educational foundation in this country.

*As an added note: 95% of your gift will be put towards the goal intended; the remaining 5% is used by GSU administrative porposes. Your entire gift is tax deductible and will be accompanied by a receipt from The Georgia Southern Founadation Gifting service.

Visit Georgia Southern’s Foundation here.